Welcome to Summerside.ca โ€“ Official Site of the Municipal Government
Animal Control Service

The City of Summerside’s Animal Control Bylaw prohibits dogs and cats from roaming at large within the City without permission of property owners. Any cat or dog caught off-leash and without permission may be impounded and the pet owner fined.

To report a loose dog or cat, please contact us at 902-432-1201. If the animal is wearing a licence and it is possible to read the information on the tag, we can contact the owner directly. If the animal is not wearing a tag, the information will be passed on to one of our animal control officers.

To report a dog or cat defecating on your property, please call us at 902-432-1201.

For more information, please contact:

Cathy Arsenault
Summerside Police Services
[email protected]
Summerside Police Department, 270 Foundry St., Summerside PE C1N 1G1

Related City Documents:

Animal Control Bylaw

City of Summerside | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2024 Civiclive.