Welcome to Summerside.ca โ€“ Official Site of the Municipal Government
Last item for navigation
An Alleged Bylaw Infraction

Would you like to report an alleged bylaw infraction?

Click on the Bylaw Complaint Form to fill out the form online should you wish to file a complaint regarding an alleged bylaw infraction (e.g.: unsightly premises, long grass, etc.). Please note, if you are filling out this form online and submitting electronically, a signature is not required. Once completed, email your form to [email protected].  

If you are unable to access the form online, please request a form at City Hall.(first floor)

The goal of this form and process is to better track and manage complaints and concerns when they come in, and also to ensure consistency and accuracy of the information that the City captures for each complaint.

We appreciate that residents sometimes prefer to remain anonymous when submitting a complaint (the privacy of the complainant is protected under the province’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPP)), but it is not guaranteed if a matter proceeds to court.

For more information, please contact:
Garth MacKinnon 
City of Summerside, 275 Fitzroy St., Summerside, PE  C1N 1H9

Related Internal Link:

City of Summerside Bylaws


City of Summerside | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2024 Civiclive.