Welcome to Summerside.ca โ€“ Official Site of the Municipal Government
Last item for navigation
Driveways & Culverts

New Driveways & Culverts

If you’re a resident wanting a culvert installation for your property, a new driveway, or to widen an existing driveway, contact our Assistant Municipal Engineer to arrange a site visit to review if location meets City regulations.

You will be required to obtain a permit for this type of work at your own cost.

For more information, contact:

Gary McInnis
Assistant Municipal Engineer
[email protected]
City of Summerside, 275 Fitzroy Street, Summerside, PE, C1N 1H9
City of Summerside | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2024 Civiclive.