Welcome to Summerside.ca โ€“ Official Site of the Municipal Government
Last item for navigation
Loud Noise

Reporting Disruptive Noises

All residents in our City have the right to live in peace and tranquility, as protected by the City’s Nuisance Bylaw.

Examples of noises considered to be in violation of the bylaw include:

  • a person engaging in shouting, fighting, screaming, making any loud noise, or any other improper/disorderly conduct that is disruptive to others
  • the excessive use of a sound system that is disruptive to others
  • excessive dog barking from 9:00pm–7:00am
  • the use of a motor vehicle, lawn mower, chain saw, or any other tool or machine which causes excessive noise from 9:00pm–7:00am

To report disorderly conduct, call the Summerside Police at 902-432-1201.

For more information, please contact:

Cathy Arsenault
[email protected]
Summerside Police Station, 270 Foundry St., Summerside, PE  C1N 1G1

Related City Documents

City of Summerside Nuisance Bylaw

City of Summerside | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2024 Civiclive.