Welcome to Summerside.ca – Official Site of the Municipal Government
Last item for navigation
Provincial - New Accesses & Repairs

This information applies to access from Provincial roads. For example, Read Drive (Route 1A) and All Weather Highway (Route 2).

To Apply for a New Driveway

Before getting a new driveway culvert, you must first apply for an entrance way application

You will need to contact a Traffic Operations Manager in your area if you want:

  • a residential access where there isn’t already an approved building lot
  • a farm field access along any provincial highway
  • an entrance way along any provincial highway for commercial, industrial, or institutional use
  • an entrance way along any provincial highway within municipalities that administer their own official plans and bylaws

The Traffic Operations Manager for Western Region is Dawn Moase (Email: [email protected] (link sends e-mail).

For more information, contact:

Gary McInnis Assistant Municipal Engineer 902-432-1254 - See more at: http://summerside.hosted.civiclive.com/cms/One.aspx?portalId=4499374&pageId=5082343#sthash.SNKwm2M7.dpuf
Gary McInnis
Assistant Municipal Engineer
[email protected]
City of Summerside, 275 Fitzroy Street, Summerside, PE C1N 1H9

Related External Links:

Entrance Way Application

City of Summerside | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2024 Civiclive.