Welcome to Summerside.ca โ€“ Official Site of the Municipal Government
Home Based Business Application

Apply for a Home-Based Business License

Should you wish to apply for a home-based business license (also known as a home occupation conditional use permit), submit the following three items:

Your application will then be reviewed by staff to see if it meets certain criteria defined in the Zoning Bylaw

If approved, you must then pay a $50 fee for the license, which will be value for a 5-year period.

For more information, please contact:

Linda Stevenson
Technical Services
[email protected]
City of Summerside, 275 Fitzroy Street, Summerside, PE Canada

Related City Documents

City of Summerside Zoning Bylaw

Technical Services Forms and Applications

Related External Links

Summerside Chamber of Commerce

City of Summerside | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2024 Civiclive.