Welcome to Summerside.ca โ€“ Official Site of the Municipal Government

A bylaw which authorizes Council, by way of Resolution, to borrow money and to grant or issue notes.

Borrowing Bylaw (CS-8)

For more information, please contact:

Dept. of Finance/City Switchboard
City of Summerside, 275 Fitzroy St., Summerside, PE  C1N 1H9

City of Summerside | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2024 Civiclive.